The European career management portal Europass offers many useful tools. The best known is the Europass CV Editor that helps you to create a perfect CV online.
In addition to the Europass CV, you can create a Europass cover letter and take a digital skills test on the portal. Information on the European Digital Credentials for learning is also available.
The Europass CV is standardized across Europe and available in 30 languages. It makes education, work experience and skills internationally understandable.
The Europass CV scores with its flexible and well-structured format. It enables the systematic documentation of formal qualifications, informally acquired competencies and personal skills, as well as soft skills.
With the Europass CV editor you can:
- create, save, re-upload and update your CV
- choose from different templates
The editor can be used without registration. However, creating a free account offers many other advantages
- personal library with free storage for CVs, cover letters, certificates,...
- create resumes and cover letters in different designs
- temporary sharing of the profile with third parties
- receive suitable job and training offers based on the data entered in the profile
- test digital skills using the tool and save them in the personal profile
In addition, all Europass profiles are secured by 2FA (two-factor authentication)!
Questions on how to use the Europass portal?
The Europass film, which is available in three languages on Youtube (German, English, Ukrainian), gives a good overview.